- An almost hairless black free-tailed bat found in SE Asia.
More example sentences
- Genus Cheiromeles, family Molossidae: two species, in particular C. torquatus
- One species - the hairless bat, genus Cheiromeles - is, as its name implies, effectively devoid of fur.
- Its head was like that of a hairless bat, with the curling yellowed horns of a large ram dominating the skull.
- One group of bats in this family is called the hairless bats because their hair is so short that the animal appears to be naked.