- A solution sprayed on to a person’s hair to keep it in place: hairspray is a versatile styling product [count noun]: the new hairsprays come in aerosol and non-aerosol sprayMore example sentences
- If you're out for a big night and want some serious volume, spray some super-hold hairspray at the crown of your head and backcomb your hair to give it an extra lift.
- I send him out to go and buy me some hairspray and some setting lotion for my hair.
- Simply brush your hair and apply a bit of hairspray while your hair is still wet.
More definitions of hairsprayDefinition of hairspray in:
- The US English dictionary