Definition of hairstylist in English:
A person who cuts and styles people’s hair professionally.
- To all the barbers, hairstylists, hairdressers, hair designers, or anyone else in the hair industry I have slighted: I unreservedly apologise for my actions.
- Good hairstylists will cut your hair in different angles, which will make it ‘leaner ‘and remove the excess volume.’
- Talk with your hairstylist about the style you'd like to achieve.
- 1hairstyling noun
- Example sentences
- Your emergency kit should include any extra hairstyling aides, bobby pins, clips or anything else that you may need to use if your hairstyle doesn't turn out exactly the way you want it to.
- I'll use one type of shampoo, conditioner and hairstyling product for a one-month period, and then switch to a different kind the next month.
- Hey, some consider hairstyling an art form, so bear with me here.
Words that rhyme with hairstylistmotorcyclist • shortlist
Definition of hairstylist in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.