- A boot that reaches up to the calf.More example sentences
- The clothing was as plain as it could possibly be, almost severe, and he had forgone the customary heeled shoes in favor of military half-boots.
- My 4' 9'' powerhouse of a grandmother, Iris, always in an apron, with sturdy lace-up half-boots, is long gone, and with it her recipe.
- The rough-out half-boot was topped with a canvas legging that inspired monumental and creative cursing when it had to be laced in a hurry.
More definitions of half-bootDefinition of half-boot in:
- The US English dictionary