- Unfinished or only partly completed: a half-completed project beset by years of delaysMore example sentences
- I used one of my half-completed journals and just started drawing plans into it.
- Our research has shown that when presented with screens that are too full with difficult to follow questions, respondents can simply surf away, leaving a half-completed survey.
- With a half-completed script, rehearsals were temporarily halted.
More definitions of half-completedDefinition of half-completed in:
- The US English dictionary