- A military or other vehicle with wheels at the front and caterpillar tracks at the rear: half-track personnel carriersMore example sentences
- The festival will begin on Friday, September 10, as military vehicles including tanks, half-tracks, lorries, jeeps and guns begin arriving in Morecambe.
- More commonly, lorries, half-tracks, and APCs have carried the infantryman onto the battlefield, and the MICV can now carry him across it.
- The 194th Tank Battalion was commanded by Lieutenant Colonel Ernest B. Miller and was comprised of M3 tanks, half-tracks, jeeps, and motorcycles.
More definitions of half-trackDefinition of half-track in:
- The US English dictionary