(US hall tree)
- A coat stand in the hall of a house.More example sentences
- He cuffed her ear then proceeded to drag her sneakily through to the entrance hall where a hallstand replete with walking-sticks, canes and umbrellas snarled their progress.
- But people would not like it; the embarrassment of a dead man's jacket, his baseball cap and panama on the hallstand.
- I had secretly taken them the night before from Dad's predictable hiding spot… in the hall tree.
More definitions of hallstandDefinition of hallstand in:
- The US English dictionary