A drug that causes hallucinations, such as LSD.
More example sentences
- Those nine substances are sedatives, amphetamines, analgesics, tranquilizers, inhalants, marijuana, cocaine, hallucinogens, and heroin.
- Measures were obtained on amphetamines, hallucinogens, cocaine and crack, heroin, and steroids, but were not included in analysis due to insufficient numbers of users.
- These drugs included heroin, cocaine, hallucinogens, and PCP.
- More example sentences
- Six cannabis plants were seized along with a quantity of cannabis resin and the hallucinogenic drug LSD referred to on the streets as magic mushrooms.
- It is not addictive and it is not hallucinogenic.
- LSD is a hallucinogenic drug which distorts the way the mind perceives things.
More definitions of hallucinogenDefinition of hallucinogen in:
- The US English dictionary