- Accustom (a young horse) to wearing and being handled in a halter: her foal has already been halter-brokenMore example sentences
- Standard size domestic donkeys are useful for halter-breaking young calves and foals.
- At camp, Mr. John T. Baker helped us halter-break our calves and teach them to lead and show!
- They also have to halter-break a yearling heifer within a certain time frame, which gives some relief to those who work at the Beef Center.
More definitions of halter-breakDefinition of halter-break in:
- The US English dictionary