- A sweet Indian dish consisting of carrots or semolina boiled with milk, almonds, sugar, butter, and cardamom.More example sentences
- Two desserts were available: malai kulfi and carrot halwa.
- They also liked rasam and Indian sweets and did full justice to items like carrot halwa.
- Hence an attempt was made to use tender coconuts and kernels in desserts such as ice cream, kheer, fruit salad, pudding and halwa.
from Arabic, literally 'sweetmeat'.
More definitions of halwaDefinition of halwa in:
- The US English dictionary