nounUS • informal
- An ordinary man: he’s fired from his law firm and forced to hit the streets with a thousand other ham-and-eggersMore example sentences
- I would venture to guess the lowly ham-and-egger doing that kind of work is not drawing a lot of press attention and never will.
- Dan Alexander and Correll Buckhalter are ham-and-eggers who aren't going to run away from defenders.
- Fraley and Koppen, two real ham-and-eggers, are cut from the same cloth.
More definitions of ham-and-eggerDefinition of ham-and-egger in:
- The US English dictionary