nounNorth American • informal
- An inferior actor or performer, especially one who uses a spurious black accent.More example sentences
- Yet Streep stomps on them all like she's Godzilla, delivering one of the great hambone performances of our time.
- Pity the quality English actors who took double scale to do a movie that they hoped would make them more bankable and even the never-before-seen hambones who got paid in Skittles.
- You'll forget the hambone goofy stutter steps and the ‘grab my hand and I'll pull you up the cliff!’ clichés that stud its giant girth.
More definitions of hamboneDefinition of hambone in:
- The US English dictionary