- 1 (also Hamburg steak) North American another term for hamburger.More example sentences
- As he waited for the G4 to boot up the program, he got on the phone and ordered a thermos of coffee and a Hamburg steak for dinner from room service.
- They will never eat a hamburg in blissful ignorance of where it came from or be able to tolerate the intentional abuse of any animal.
- 2 (also Black or Muscat Hamburg) A black variety of grape of German origin, specially adapted to hothouse cultivation.More example sentences
- The parentage of 'Muscat Hamburg' is not well known.
- The Black Hamburg was fully equal to any specimens of that variety grown under glass at home.