- The provision of careful support or guidance to someone during a learning process or a period of change: he hires experienced managers who don’t need hand-holdingMore example sentences
- He spares us any obvious handholding, but it nonetheless becomes clear what Jef is doing and why.
- Since then, Johnson has also done a good bit of handholding for Valley Center's doctors.
- The Sur-Tel account was fine, but they needed the usual client handholding.
More definitions of hand-holdingDefinition of hand-holding in:
- The US English dictionary