- A tool held in the hand and operated without electricity or other power.More example sentences
- In the 1980s, Leatherman marketed a multifunction hand tool called the Pocket Survival Tool.
- But a comparably high level of shock can be produced just by tapping with a hand tool such as a screwdriver, by knocking two drives together, or forcing a drive into its slot.
- Once the floor is initially screeded (usually with a truss screed), the first hand tool in the superflat process is the saw beam (straightedge with handles).
More definitions of hand toolDefinition of hand tool in:
- The US English dictionary