- A light railway vehicle propelled by cranks or levers and used by workers for inspecting the track.More example sentences
- In order to get from one place to another relatively quickly, the gangs used handcars and later, speeders.
- These handcars were first patented in 1934 and were produced by a small manufacturer in Indiana.
- The weight is necessary for the handcar with the trailing car to handle the layout's grade.
More definitions of handcarDefinition of handcar in:
- The US English dictionary