- A small cart pushed or drawn by hand, used for delivering merchandise or luggage.More example sentences
- But that afternoon an army of more than 50 men began scraping the snow and ice into heaps that were removed in wheel-barrows, handcarts and small wagons and dumped on the track bordering the pitch.
- And the extras start moving - walking, chatting, pushing handcarts.
- And so, pushing his handcart with a hessian sack or two on it, he would set off for Fluke Hall which was by the shore and was a journey of at least three miles.
More definitions of handcartDefinition of handcart in:
- The US English dictionary