- 1A magnifying glass held in the hand.More example sentences
- After the police officer says that it's that thing with her picture on it, the blonde gives him a handglass.
- Arts and crafts, jewelry, handbags, and handglass will be available for purchase.
- Though most of the time, we were staring into our handglasses at bits and pieces of rock, or gigantic rocks, wondering what we were supposed to look at.
- 2A small mirror with a handle.More example sentences
- My features, the straw yellow hair, the moss green of my eyes, the spray of freckles on my cheekbones dissolved into the silver backing of the handglass.
- Decking herself out in them, she regards herself and the sparkling gems in the handglass that came with them, then bursts into the brilliant ‘Air des Bijous’.
- She rubbed her handglass briskly on her woollen bric-a-brac container.