- The steering bar of a bicycle, motorbike, scooter, or other vehicle, with a handgrip at each end: flat handlebars give a more upright seating position [as modifier]: handlebar tapeMore example sentences
- Such baskets dangle from the handlebars of the bicycles, mopeds and motorbikes which are the transport of the masses.
- One year an enterprising bunch of local lads, spotting a gap in the market, offered trips back down to the station on the handlebars of their bicycles.
- He was also shown a bicycle fork and handlebars that the prosecution alleged Hughes used to weigh down the bag to prevent its discovery.
More definitions of handlebarDefinition of handlebar in:
- The US English dictionary