- A rail fixed to posts or a wall for people to hold on to for support: the safest bathroom design includes handrails and grab bars in the bathtub and showerMore example sentences
- Glass balustrades support stainless steel handrails and slatted panels extend into the gap between deck and cladding.
- Before I could reply, the shuttle jerked into motion, and I grabbed onto the handrail for support.
- In a hotel situation, a guest, or someone else, brings in the virus which is then passed from person to person and from persons to items such as handrails, wall curtains and toilets.
More definitions of handrailDefinition of handrail in:
- The US English dictionary