- (Especially of a telephone) designed to be operated without using the hands.More example sentences
- The customer's new office is intended to be a small call center, so hands-free phone operation is a big benefit.
- Echo plugs are plugged into the hands-free jacks of wireless telephones to facilitate testing.
- Sound is provided by a Bose speaker system, and the standard mobile hands-free telephone is mounted in the centre armrest.
More definitions of hands-freeDefinition of hands-free in:
- The US English dictionary