- 1Involving or offering active participation rather than theory: hands-on in-service trainingMore example sentences
- The time is equally divided between interactive theory classes and hands-on practical classes.
- Patients were able to participate and gain hands-on experience.
- In all, participants get hands-on training in eight skill areas of hunting and taking game.
- 1.1 Computing Involving or requiring personal operation at a keyboard.More example sentences
- Keyboard shortcuts and tabbing support hands-on keying, or you can utilize standard mouse-click functionality.
More definitions of hands-onDefinition of hands-on in:
- The US English dictionary