- A wooden rod with an iron tip, used as a lever on board ship and by artillery soldiers.More example sentences
- Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum.
- The top plate is moveable in the second direction by the second handspike pushing the top plate.
- They swept through the ship with handspikes and hatchets moving with the fury of desperate men.
More definitions of handspikeDefinition of handspike in:
- The US English dictionary