- An act of balancing on one’s hands with one’s feet in the air or against a wall.More example sentences
- They are doing handstands, cartwheels and back flips in San Diego for a team that was 1-15 last season.
- You are astonished to discover the man can do cartwheels, handstands and back flips.
- Considering the twins were already doing handstands and backflips while blindfolded on the top of a revolving 16-metre high wheel of death, it's difficult to imagine how the Russians might have gone one better.
More definitions of handstandDefinition of handstand in:
- The US English dictionary