- (Of fabric) woven by hand or on an unpowered loom.More example sentences
- He said the tapis, indicative of the region's distinctive textiles and only found in Lampung, was made from basic handwoven fabric, using handspun yarn and rich natural dyes of deep blue, warm yellow and rusty brown from the mahogany bark.
- This fabric even, though it feels like a knit when you are wearing it, looks like a very expensive handwoven fabric.
- The handwoven fabric, seamed down the center, is embellished over the entire surface with floral sprays and baskets of flowers and has a rare woven border of three shades of indigo.
More definitions of handwovenDefinition of handwoven in:
- The US English dictionary