- • informal Remain persistent and determined in difficult circumstances: in the second half, we just had to hang in thereMore example sentences
- At least she's hung in there fighting for the principles Labor used to call foundational.
- Swinford hung in doggedly and when they struck for a second goal, the gap was back to six points again.
- It was close to being unplayable but I hung in well until my disappointing finish.
More definitions of hang inDefinition of hang in in:
- The US English dictionary