- A basket or similar container which can be suspended from a building by a small rope or chain and in which decorative flowering plants are grown.More example sentences
- Plant up patio containers, hanging baskets and window boxes.
- Tubs of flowers, hanging baskets and window boxes, where presented, also looked extremely well.
- On a balcony or patio, they can be trained up a pillar or grown in containers and hanging baskets.
More definitions of hanging basketDefinition of hanging basket in:
- The US English dictionary