(also hanuman langur)
- A pale-coloured langur monkey of southern Asia, venerated by Hindus.
More example sentences
- Presbytis entellus, family Cercopithecidae
- In fact, standing on the top of Jodhpur's Meherangarh Fort watching hanuman langurs playing over the battlements and vultures spiralling on thermals above the blue-washed houses below pretty well sums up the charms of Rajasthan.
- Here we collected fecal samples from troops of toque macaque and hanuman langur when encountered.
- The social system of the hanuman langur varies upon location and can be either unimale or multimale-multifemale.
More definitions of HanumanDefinition of hanuman in:
- The US English dictionary