- A Korean martial art characterized by kicking and circular movements.More example sentences
- The soft arts, judo, jujutsu, aikijujutsu, aikido, hapkido and t'ai chi chuan, use a theory of redirection of an attacker's force to deal with an assault instead of the harder arts, which meet force with greater force.
- Setting the Uzi in the middle of the stage, she and the Islamist started each thirty feet from the gun, began running towards the gun, and proceeded to fight using a mixture of tae kwon do and hapkido to defeat the Islamist.
- Her training includes karate, hapkido, aikijutsu, escrima and weapons.
Korean, literally 'way of coordinated energy'.
More definitions of hapkidoDefinition of hapkido in:
- The US English dictionary