- 1In a happy way: Eleanor giggled happilyMore example sentences
contentedly, merrily, delightedly, joyfully, gaily, cheerfully, cheerily, agreeably, blithely, light-heartedly, gleefully, blissfully, with pleasure, to one's heart's content• literary joyouslywillingly, gladly, readily, freely, cheerfully, ungrudgingly, unhesitatingly, with pleasure, with all one's heart and soul
- She blew a kiss to me through the window of the carriage and I returned it, giggling happily.
- He giggled happily and his eyes darted around the room to see if he could not glimpse someone else.
- Karolek shrugged and turned to watch the happily giggling blonde girl on the swings.
- 1.1 [sentence adverb] It is fortunate that: happily, today’s situation is very differentMore example sentences
- This was a daunting prospect but, happily, the response was immediate and positive.
- Happily there is nothing tragic about the comedy of errors on the subways.
- Happily, there are numerous resources out there to help you streamline your tech plan.