- An official in charge of a harbour.More example sentences
- Visitor's slips are in Basin H, the first on your starboard beyond the harbormaster's office.
- Two centuries later, Section 23 of Massachusetts's code on Harbors and Harbormasters still contains the wording that permits harbormasters to direct vessels to ‘cockbill the lower yards… and rig in the jib boom.’
- Another place harbormasters turn for schooling is the International Marina Institute which offers a ‘Certified Marina Manager’ training.
More definitions of harbour masterDefinition of harbour master in:
- The US English dictionary