- A printed version on paper of data held in a computer: if a hard copy exists then you may delete the module hard copies are obtained via the local printer [mass noun]: she began producing hard copy with a desktop computer and printer the departments store a variety of information either electronically or in hard copy [as modifier]: hard copy outputMore example sentences
- By downloading the software plus Radio Waves' microwave antenna-pattern data, users are able to display microwave antenna patterns on their computer screen and print hard copies for reference.
- Up to that point, we had been distributing the research by selling hard copies of the papers for a fee, which included a small mark up for administration, after covering the cost of printing.
- Critera to be evaluated when deciding between hard copies and electronic versions of information has considerably changed over the course of the past ten years.
More definitions of hard copyDefinition of hard copy in:
- The US English dictionary