- A rigid non-removable magnetic disk with a large data storage capacity.More example sentences
- In the computer realm, magnetic recording is used on floppy disks, hard disks and magnetic tape as the main method for data storage.
- Some have multiple IDE or SCSI hard disks for massive storage, and some have only one IDE or SCSI drive.
- If your computer is infected with a boot sector virus, the virus tries to write copies of itself to the system areas of floppy disks and hard disks.
More definitions of hard diskDefinition of hard disk in:
- The US English dictionary