noun(the hard stuff) • informal
- Strong alcoholic drink.More example sentences
- In comparison, just 16 percent of 55-to 64 year olds feel they're harming themselves by drinking the hard stuff.
- A record 18 per cent of Brits now eschew a drop of the hard stuff, according to The Drink Pocket Book 2001.
- Known to drink up to four bottles of vodka a day, this accomplished boozer can take the hard stuff in waves.
More definitions of hard stuffDefinition of hard stuff in:
- The US English dictionary