Definition of hardbody in English:
A person with very toned or well-developed muscles: tanned hardbodies wearing spandex and roller blades
More example sentences
- And if these exciting steps forward really do change America's eating habits, we can all look forward to a summer filled with even more toned hardbodies than usual.
- But playing mixed presenting doubles with Sue Barker will probably be a doddle for the towering hardbody, who effortlessly sails through one of the busiest schedules in sports broadcasting.
- WORK YOUR ABS and your ego with the hardbodies at the new David Barton Gym in Chelsea, where DJs spin tunes, the floors are faux leather, and you can watch a fiber-optic light show in the steam bath.
- hardbodied adjective
- Example sentences
- There you have 60s woman, 70s woman and 80s woman: the first with blonde curls and a miniskirt, focused on her man; the next with shaggy dark hair, focused on a wider cause; and the third hardbodied and narcissistic.
- Women don't CHOOSE to feel the emotion called ATTRACTION for jerks any more than YOU choose to feel the emotion called ATTRACTION for young, beautiful, hardbodied women.
- This hardbodied St-Henri heartbreaker has been ‘infatuated with the metro system’ ever since first moving here from Winnipeg in 1995.
Definition of hardbody in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.