- 1A motor vehicle with a rigid roof which in some cases is detachable.More example sentences
- In spite of innovative hatchback sedans, four-door hardtops, and four-door convertibles, KF sales plunged by 56 percent.
- If a thousand-mile journey begins with a single step, it follows that the dawn of high-volume injection molded car bodies could begin with the production of 5,000 Jeep Wrangler hardtops.
- And more recently, the company further validated its belief in this technology when it announced it will be used for mass production on MY2001 Jeep Wrangler hardtops.
- 1.1A rigid roof on a motor vehicle.More example sentences
- A detachable hardtop will be available in some markets.
- Jean Guy Cocaign, engineering manager at the Rochester, Mich., facility says that it's easier to do a retractable hardtop on a small car because of the lighter panels and the need for fewer kinematics.
- For the ultimate feeling of adventure, the three-door comes with a detachable rear hardtop.
- 2 (also hardtop road) Canadian A metalled road.More example sentences
- I knew what the SOP (standard operating procedure) said about keeping Mules off the hardtops (main roads), but I didn't think it was fair to keep my men in the field all night just because battalion couldn't find truck drivers.
- The road south was a hardtop surface road that could support armored vehicles and heavy artillery.
- I get lost on one of the streets and end up on a narrow hardtop mountain road.
More definitions of hardtopDefinition of hardtop in:
- The US English dictionary