- A person skilled in musical harmony.More example sentences
- But the team of Lennon / McCartney - as singers, songwriters, and instinctive harmonists - was the organic entity that made the Beatles.
- Someone who knows me very well might understand the special place I give to the concepts of harmonizing and being a harmonist.
- Well, I mostly prefer the neoclassical composers, but occasionally one of the Eastern Greco-Romanic harmonists produces some good stuff.
More definitions of harmonistDefinition of harmonist in:
- The US English dictionary