- A decorative ribbon encircling a hat, held in position above the brim.More example sentences
- Formality comes into play with very chic suits, shirts and ties; there are also a lot of classic straw hats with feather hatbands.
- Perfect for the man on the go, this panama hat boasts a three-pleated blue hatband.
- Traffic wardens are rarely a welcome sight to any motorist, but the latest suggested mission for the men and women with the yellow hatbands is surely a righteous one.
More definitions of hatbandDefinition of hatband in:
- The US English dictionary