- A large cylindrical box used to protect a hat when being transported or stored.More example sentences
- Hide them in plain sight in fabric-covered hatboxes or file boxes.
- Even though I've bought the MINIMUM of luggage for these two weeks I still have to apologise anytime someone trips over a hatbox or two.
- Inside, brutalist walls made of concrete terrazzo effectively highlight the intricate craftsmanship of works ranging from 18 th-century needlework to 19 th-century hand-painted hatboxes.
More definitions of hatboxDefinition of hatbox in:
- The US English dictionary