- A car with a door across the full width at the back end that opens upwards to provide easy access for loading.More example sentences
- Why aren't more different types of cars - namely hatchbacks, wagons and microcars - more readily available in the U.S.?
- After all, if five seats are sufficient, why not just buy a regular hatchback / estate car?
- The company says it is a crossover between a hatchback and a station wagon.
More definitions of hatchbackDefinition of hatchback in:
- The US English dictionary