- Having a narrow face or sharp features, and a grim or hostile expression: that hatchet-faced wife of hisMore example sentences
- A catfight breaks out between restless, wilful Miss Braund and her pugnacious chaperone, Mrs Hammond, ending with a slap from the hostess, the hatchet-faced Mrs Rogers.
- And Hunt's character, a humourless, hatchet-faced harridan with an undercurrent of insecurity, gives very little for the audience to engage with.
- On the door are squads of camp couture Stasi in suits and hatchet-faced girls with long legs and lists.
More definitions of hatchet-facedDefinition of hatchet-faced in:
- The US English dictionary