- (Especially of speech or writing) arousing or intended to arouse feelings of hatred: inflammatory, hate-mongering rhetoricMore example sentences
- The cause of their victimization was nothing but hated against us from a hate-mongering feudal and military ruling class.
- Not enough people will vote and those that do mostly embrace today's hate-mongering administration.
- With all the hate-mongering forces out there the most subversive thing you can do is be happy.
noun[mass noun] Back to top
- The arousal of feelings of hatred using speech or writing: hate-mongering and incitement to violence stop the racist hate-mongeringMore example sentences
- He is highly selective in deciding what constitutes "hate-mongering."
- He considers the time is now ripe also for regulating hate-mongering.
- Hate-mongering is a feature of extremist internet chatrooms around the world.