- A stack of hay or part of a barn in which hay is stored.More example sentences
- Every inch of the haymow and the lean-to are now neatly stacked and plugged with small bales of both alfalfa and grass hay.
- Silos replaced the haymows for storing animal feed.
- It's hay that may have become moldy - if it was moist when put in the haymow - but it is just as effective for mulching as good hay, and a great deal cheaper.
More definitions of haymowDefinition of haymow in:
- The US English dictionary