- another term for haystack.More example sentences
- Peasants occupied common lands, cleared forest, butchered livestock, and burned hayricks.
- They didn't even give him a standing ovation, and instead returned to a placid debate on the countryside, like snoozing farm hands propped up on hayricks.
- Small villages, hayricks, gloomy barns, steaming dung-heaps and frost blasted trees poked from the snow in black detail.
More definitions of hayrickDefinition of hayrick in:
- The US English dictionary