Definition of head-turning in English:
Extremely noticeable or attractive: her skimpy, head-turning costumes
More example sentences
- A cash prize will also be awarded for the most creative hat, a category which always attracts head-turning creations.
- His music is equally shocking: a head-turning splurge of jerking beats, atonal electronic noises, howling vocals and the occasional burst of rock guitar that bears virtually no relation to anything else released in the garage genre.
- From head-turning fashion to entertainment and lots of fun, Roses in Bloom fashion show hosted in the Seven Oaks Hotel proved an unmissable night.
- Example sentences
- It's quite a head-turner and certainly draws a lot of amused smiles.
- She was a voluptuous blonde bombshell, a head-turner who forged a career in movies and television.
- The car is a real head-turner, and will be available in bright colours to attract even more looks.
Definition of head-turning in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan