Definition of head-turning in English:
Extremely noticeable or attractive: her skimpy, head-turning costumes
More example sentences
- A cash prize will also be awarded for the most creative hat, a category which always attracts head-turning creations.
- His music is equally shocking: a head-turning splurge of jerking beats, atonal electronic noises, howling vocals and the occasional burst of rock guitar that bears virtually no relation to anything else released in the garage genre.
- From head-turning fashion to entertainment and lots of fun, Roses in Bloom fashion show hosted in the Seven Oaks Hotel proved an unmissable night.
- head-turner noun
- Example sentences
- It's quite a head-turner and certainly draws a lot of amused smiles.
- She was a voluptuous blonde bombshell, a head-turner who forged a career in movies and television.
- The car is a real head-turner, and will be available in bright colours to attract even more looks.
Definition of head-turning in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.