- One of the high registers of the voice in speaking or singing, above chest voice.More example sentences
- Sometimes when he sings softly, particularly when he shifts into head voice, he turns croony, which isn't really appropriate either.
- I also had to learn, in public speech, to drop down half an octave and use a chest rather than a head voice, especially south of the border.
- She's telling the tv reporter in a head voice that sounds like a piece of slaughterhouse machinery that she's hoping the police will find her son.
More definitions of head voiceDefinition of head voice in:
- The US English dictionary