- Attracting prominent notice in the news: a headline-grabbing tale of price-fixing headline-grabbing celebrity architectsMore example sentences
- The region is likely to escape the headline-grabbing drops in property prices predicted for parts of southern England.
- The headline-grabbing story focuses on his concerns about drug-taking, joyriding, swearing and a host of other antisocial teenage activities.
- Some have accused the minister of majoring on headline-grabbing statements, interviews and press releases.
More definitions of headline-grabbingDefinition of headline-grabbing in:
- The US English dictionary