- 1 • historical A headhunter who preserved and shrank the heads of his dead enemies.More example sentences
- Then - oh dear - there are the headshrinkers, the most dangerous bunch of all.
- 2 • informal , chiefly North American A psychiatrist. Compare with shrink.More example sentences
- His charm and simple way of simply listening to people soon has him with more patients than both the town's other headshrinkers put together.
- Our headshrinker describes the differing cases of Glen, who enjoys wearing ladies' clothing, especially angora sweaters.
- She buckled her shoulder holster in place, noting the date with a slight frown. ‘I've got another appointment with the headshrinker soon,’ she thought with a slight smile.
More definitions of headshrinkerDefinition of headshrinker in:
- The US English dictionary