- The process of making or becoming sound or healthy again: the gift of healingMore example sentences
- In the overruling providence of God, the troubling may prepare the way for healing.
- Indigenous peoples use them for very serious purposes, often having to do with healing.
- More than two hundred years later, we still find extraordinary claims being made about magnetic healing.
adjectiveBack to top
- Tending to heal; therapeutic: a healing experience the healing processMore example sentences
- Already the Park Service is telling us how healing the memorial is.
- The cartilage is considered to provide good re-enforcement for the healing tympanic membrane.
- Fiberglass casts with waterproof liners allow children to continue bathing or even go swimming during the healing process.