- A building or establishment housing local medical services or the practice of a group of doctors.More example sentences
- The general practitioners in my health centre, however, were willing to learn.
- He practices developmental-behavioral pediatrics in a community health center in Boulder, Colo.
- At the weekly baby weigh-in clinic at my local health centre, new mothers sit round in a circle on plastic chairs.
More definitions of health centreDefinition of health centre in:
- The US English dictionary